Latest Version of Elementor Pro Free Download: One of the most potent drag-and-drop WordPress page builder plugins is called Elementor. After its 2016 launch, it quickly rose to the top of the WordPress page builder plugin rankings.
You may create unique pages and posts for your WordPress website with the aid of this plugin. The best part is that you may start creating website pages using Elementor without knowing any coding languages. You may even personalize any section of your WordPress website, including the header, archive pages, footer, and other sections, with the most recent version of Elementor Pro.
Elementor’s user interface is simple to use even for inexperienced users. Using your mouse, you can simply drag and drop the design pieces wherever on the page. To adjust the location of page items, no coding is required. You can see exactly what visitors will see after the page is published on the edit page.
You won’t have to worry if you ever choose to uninstall Elementor or swap it out for another page builder because all that’s left behind is clean code—no shortcodes or other messy code. Nothing else will be lost; just the styling.
Additionally, Elementor Pro provides hundreds of ready-to-use, expertly designed templates and blocks. One click will allow you to import and utilize them from the Elementor template collection. Your Elementor-designed pages or posts will be responsive by default.
Additionally, it provides full website kits that, with a few clicks, may be utilized to construct whole websites.
Although it has less functionality, Elementor is also accessible for free. The free edition of the page builder is more than sufficient if all you need is to create some simple themed pages.
However, you will need to use the Elementor PRO version’s premium elements if you wish to start from scratch when creating your website. Elementor PRO is a great option.
Overall, Elementor is the most popular WordPress page builder with many advanced features and extra controls.
MAIN FEATURES OF ELEMENTOR PRO WORDPRESS PLUGIN
- Editor Drag and Drop
- 300+ pre-built page templates and blocks in the live editor
- Over 100 widgets
- e-Commerce appropriate
- Elements of responsive design
- preferred widget selection
- Choice to Turn on Dark Mode
- A navigator for moving between the elements of a page
- Bar search finder
- Notes on Context in the Editor
- Support for keyword shortcuts
- Editing in-line
- Undo and Redo assistance
- entire website kits with a library of kits
- Export and Import Options
- Lovely landing page designs
- Expert-grade Popup templates
- Compatibility with Envato kits
- Shortcode functionality
- Custom CSS, colors, and global fonts
- Icon collection
- SVG icon assistance
- Typing Regulators
- Motion pictures
- Form Creator
- dynamic material
- Advanced Builder for Themes
SALES PAGE OF ELEMENTOR PRO V3.17.1 – PAGE BUILDER PLUGIN
WHAT’S NEW IN ELEMENTOR PRO V3.17.1 (CHANGELOG)
- Improved security standards were enforced in Code Highlight, Form, Lottie, Price List, and Video Playlist
- widgets with modified controls sanitization.
- Tweak: The Loop Grid widget now has the option for smooth page navigation or AJAX pagination.
- Tweak: To improve pagination management when many Post widgets are on a single page, an Individual
- Pagination option was added.
- Fix: An undefined error is displayed by the table of contents widget that lacks icons.
- Resolved: Issues with menu item hover behavior in the Menu widget.
- A tweak that offers more control over pagination when several Loop Grid widgets are on the same page is the introduction of the Individual Pagination option.
- Tweak: Added a None option to the Menu widget’s breakpoint choices.
- Remedy: Upon first loading in the Loop Carousel, links are not functioning properly.
FREE DOWNLOAD ELEMENTOR PRO V3.17.1 (LATEST VERSION) – WORDPRESS PAGE BUILDER PLUGIN
FREE DOWNLOAD ELEMENTOR PRO KIT LIBRARY PRO TEMPLATES (90+)
Guide to import Kit Library Templates:
- First, extract the Kit Library.zip file.
- You will get 90+ pre-made kit library templates inside the extracted folder.
- Now go to your WordPress Dashboard>>Templates>>Kit Library and click on the Import Kit button available at the top.
- In the next step, select the template file from the extracted folder and upload it.
- On the next screen, you will need to select the items that you want to import.
- After selecting the required items, click the Import button.
- That’s it.