Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount WordPress Plugin
Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount Nulled helps you to easily make your MailChimp list healthy by providing a one time discount when someone subscribes to your Mailchimp list. This plugin automatically adds a MailChimp subscription popup to your website which can be used to capture the Emails and when the user successfully subscribed to your list then he gets a coupon code.
See Also: JetBlog Blog Set For Elementor
Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount Plugin Features
- Powerful admin backend to customize the plugin.
- Easily set up discounts for newsletter signups.
- Double optin to have only valid users receive the coupon.
- Ability to restrict the coupon to the registered email id only.
- Automatically generates unique coupons for each signup.
- Ability to set a coupon prefix so that you can easily recognize the coupon generated through the plugin.
- Ability to define a custom length for the coupons that get generated through the plugin.
- Uses a native woocommerce coupon system to generate the coupons.
- Uses woocommerce native template to send emails for the coupon code if using woocommerce 2.3.x.
- Exit intent to display the popup.
- Customizable shortcode support, which allows you to put add the form on any page/post or widget.
- Ability to add multiple forms on the same page and use shortcode along with the popup feature.
- Admin option to change the cookie length for popup display.
- Admin option to disable popup and have the signups only as widgets.
- Easily customize the look and feel of the popup to match your site’s design.
- Allows you to show form fields as per your needs.
- Creates a different unique coupon each time a user signs up for the newsletter.
- Easily select and setup coupons for specific products or categories.
- Easy to exclude specific products and categories from the discount.
- Ability to exclude discount on sales items.
- Allows you to define a coupon validity in the number of days from the date of registration.
- Ability to change the email from name and address.
- Ability to define a minimum and maximum purchase limit in order to be able to use the coupon.
- Allows you to customize the coupon code email and subject from the admin panel.
- Allows you to use enter predefined variables on the email body and email subject.
- Allows you to display a popup for the Mailchimp signup form.
Download Woocommerce Mailchimp Discount Plugin