User Role Editor Pro 4.55.1 – WordPress Plugin
Download User Role Editor Pro – Are you satisfied with the list of standard WordPress roles or the distribution of user capabilities among them? Do you want to change something in the user’s rights and permissions system? The WordPress User Role Editor add-in will help you. Edit any existing role, create a new one, complete the selected role with the capabilities you need. Assign new functions or capabilities created directly to the user.
- Show the front-end menu item for everyone, registered users, registered users with selected roles, not just registered visitors.
- Lock the widgets and sidebars selected in the “Appearance” menu in each role base
Block selected meta frames (dashboard, publications, pages, types of personalized publications) for roles
- By plugin access for roles and users with “active_plugins” capability
Export and import user roles
- Multi-site: Role and user management for all sites in Network Admin from one point: edit, replicate roles to all subsites, assign roles and capabilities to users, replicate the existing user along with their permissions to all sites the net.
- Multi-site: restrict the access of individual site administrators to the selected user capabilities and the operations of adding/removing roles within the User Role Editor
- Multi-site: Superadmin can configure individual lists of topics available for the activation of selected individual site administrators,
- Content editing access restriction functions:
- It forces all types of personalized publications to use their own set of personalized capabilities instead of using one created on the basis of the ‘publication’, p. ‘edit_videos’ instead of ‘edit_posts’.
- Activate the “Create” capability for publications/pages/types of custom publications. For example, without the ‘create_post’ capability, the user can only edit existing posts.
- User access restriction for editing publications and pages selected only by publication ID/page or/and category ID/taxonomy, or/and author user ID
- Restriction of user access to Gravity Forms by form identification list
- Restricting access to the content view for selected roles and with short_codes
- Manage which widgets are shown for which role.
- The permission viewer of the administration pages shows at the bottom of each administration page (wp-admin) the list of user capabilities marked by this page and the add-ons connected to it.
- Free advertising
- Premium support guaranteed.
Download User Role Editor Pro WordPress Plugin