User Role Editor Pro 4.55.2 – WordPress Plugin
Free User Role Editor WordPress Plugin will help you. Edit any existing role, create a new one, fill selected role with capabilities that you need. Assign new created roles or capabilities directly to the user.
See Also: Smart Slider 3 PRO
User Role Editor WordPress Plugin Features
- Block selected admin menu items on per role base
- Show front end menu item for everyone, logged-in users, logged-in users with selected role(s), not logged-in visitors only
- Block selected navigation menus from editing for the selected role
- Block selected widgets and sidebars under the “Appearance” menu on per role base
- Block selected meta boxes (dashboard, posts, pages, custom post types) for roles
- Block access to the other roles for the selected role
- Per plugin access for roles and users with “activate_plugins” capability;
- Export and Import user roles
- Multi-site: Roles and users management for all sites at Network Admin from one point: edit, replicate roles to all subsites, assign roles and capabilities to the users, replicate existing users together with his permissions to all sites of the network.
- Multi-site: Restrict access of single sites administrators to the selected user capabilities and Add/Delete role operations inside User Role Editor
- Multi-site: Superadmin can setup individual lists of themes available for activation to selected single sites administrators
- Content view access restriction for selected roles and with short_codes
- Manage what widgets are shown for what role.
- Admin pages permissions viewer shows at the bottom of every admin backend (wp-admin) page the user capabilities list checked by this page and plugins hooked to it.
- Advertisement Free
User Role Editor Pro